Benefits of Pilates
In general, the benefits of Pilates include:
- Improved core strength, helping protect the spine.
- Improved posture, helping reduce back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Help prevent injury by removing imbalances in the body.
- Improved Balance co-ordination and circulation
- Streamlining of the body
- Reduction of stress levels
- Strengthening the immune system
Click on the groups below to find out more about the specific benefits Pilates can offer.
- People With Injuries and/or Pain (e.g. Back Pain)
- Active and Sports People
- People with Mild Neurological Conditions (such as Parkinson's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis)
- People with Medical Conditions or recovering after an operation
- Pregnancy (Before, During and After)