You can choose to be instructed in Pilates either on an individual basis or as part of a class. However, before joining a class, you will need to have an individual assessment and introduction which will allow me to see which areas need to be worked on, what your goals are, and to select exercises appropriate for you. This will also give you an understanding of the basics of Pilates.
Once you have achieved correct technique with the basics on an individual basis, you can join a Class.
Booking An Individual Session
When visiting Macclesfield Physio Pilates for the first time, you must have completed a Health Questionnaire.
Simply download a copy here, print it off, and complete it before arriving. If you are unable to download and print off the questionnaire, then please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment and you will be able to fill a copy in at the clinic.
Please ensure that you wear clothing that will allow you to move easily (specific sports gear not required but jeans to be avoided).
- Initial 1 Hour Assessment and introduction - £60
- 1 Hour Individual Pilates Session &/ physiotherapy treatment - £77
- 30 mins Individual Pilates Session &/ physiotherapy treatment - £43
- No cancellation charge for individual sessions if 24 hours or more notice is given
- Without the required notice, a cancelled individual session will be charged at the full rate.
Location of Individual Sessions
All Individual Sessions are held at John Griffiths Physiotherapy Clinic which is located on New Road in Prestbury (with the entrance on Pearl Street). Free patient parking is available. Click here for a map to the clinic.
The address is Prestbury Physiotherapy, New Road, Prestbury, Cheshire, SK10 4HP